Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cause & Effect Pictures! (plus TpT news!)

I am always trying to find creative ways to work on higher level skills without seeming like a reading teacher.  I recently created my Inferencing Pictures activity.  Since cause & effect is another skill my students struggle with and I'm often working on, I created a similar activity for this goal!
Using this activity:
-Print (and laminate) all picture cards provided.
-Show images to students.  Have them describe what they see.  Then have them read and answer the question provided.  42 cards included!
-Visual aid provided to assist in understanding how to infer.

-Graphic organizer is included to help generate responses as well.  


I recommend using this activity with older elementary and middle school students.  You can access this activity in my TpT store by clicking HERE!

If you haven't heard, TpT is holding a back to school sale!!  Time to stock up on supplies for the new year at a HUGE discount!!  I'm participating, so you can get up to 28% off!!!  Click HERE to view my entire store!

No comments:

Post a Comment