Friday, April 18, 2014

Popcorn Adjectives Sort!

I recently posted a picture on Instagram  of me using my Easter Adjectives Sort from my Bunny Word Fun pack.  Based on the feedback from that picture/activity, I decided to create a generic themed activity just like it!  This way you can use it any time of the year!!  Why not a popcorn theme?!  Who doesn't love snack food?!
How can you use this activity!?
-Print and laminate the popcorn boxes which contain adjectives labels.

-Print and laminate the popcorn pieces which contains noun images/labels.

-Students can sort the popcorn pieces into the boxes that contains the best adjective to describe it!

-You can introduce one adjective at a time, by opposite pairs, or use all of them and have them displayed across a large table.  The choice is yours!


-Review worksheet is included as well!
You can access this activity in my TpT store by clicking HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment