Friday, April 18, 2014

5 For Friday April 18, 2014



Happy Spring Break to me!  Officially 3 hours in and I am loving it!  Time to share the week with Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday!

This post will be a lot more pics and a lot less text because...


I fell, crashed into my bedroom dresser.  Luckily just sprained.



Random gifts from my students like this one helped me feel better!




Today was our annual egg drop.  ALL of our eggs survived this year!





We also had "wood shop" class as we made reading chairs.





We still need to finish covers.  I will share pics when they are done.


http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/bd/db/8f/bddb8f5c2adca424b88846e47937f83b.jpg

And last but not least, I just wanted to let you know that many sellers are celebrating Easter with a sale at Teachers Pay Teachers!  I am offering 20% off on both April 20th and April 21st at my store..  

No comments:

Post a Comment