Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Roll, Say & Color Articulation Fun!

Have you been loving my laminating free activities?  How about my color ink free activities?!  I have been working hard to finish my fall addition of my roll, say and color series...and it is ready!!
 -Grab 2 dice, print the page of the target sound working on, and some crayons and you are ready!  No laminating involved!

-Students roll the two dice.  One dice will tell them which row to look at.  The second dice will tell them to count across to determine the target word to say!  You can even make them say that word that many times!!!

-Once they say the target, they can color the fall themed picture!

-Keep rolling and practicing those target sounds until the entire page is colored!  There are 36 opportunities to practice each target sound!  Can send home the worksheet for review home practice!

-Target sounds included, in the initial and final positions:
/k, g, s, f, v, th, sh, ch, l, r, z/
You can access this activity in my TpT store by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment