Sunday, August 4, 2013

If Only I Could Get Professional Development Hours For Following Blogs!

I've joked around with teacher/speechie friends, "Hey! We spend so much time on pinterest, TpT, and blogs!  If only we could count this towards professional development hours!"  I decided to take this joke and turn it into a week of fun!
For an entire week, August 5-9th, I will have a topic a day to learn about!  See some tips, ideas, DIY activities, and giveaways related to each topic!  I know it is still summer but isn't it the best time to gather up TONS of ideas and pretend it counts for professional development hours!  If it can't, how about be ready to go with TONS of ideas for the upcoming school year!!  Here is what to look forward to:
Keep checking back to see what I have in store for each day!  Follow me on Bloglovin', Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter to get the update fast and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment