Monday, July 14, 2014

Organization Fun!

Organization fun --- is that even possible!?  Well...every summer, I am always looking up ideas and trying to come up with new ways to be organized in the upcoming school year.  I try my best throughout the year to keep organized.  I will say, when I am organized, I definitely do a better job!  I remember to complete all tasks before upcoming meetings, paperwork is up to date and completed, and reports are written in a timely manner.  

This week, I am joining in a new linky with Busy Bee Speech.  Check out her blog to see how she and other bloggers stay organized!!

How do I stay organized?!  I use a data binder to keep everything in one place.  I use a binder with a clear insert on the cover.  In here, I put my schedule.  In this binder, I have tabs for each student.  For each student, I have an IEP cheat sheet, parent communication log, IEP goals printed out, an attendance form, and a data log for progress monitoring.  Check out my previous blog post about this binder by clicking HERE!
You can grab a FREE copy of my data collection form in my TpT store by clicking HERE!
What are my organization goals for next school year?

  • Clean up my drawers filled with lesson materials so I can find things easily and quickly.
  • Keep frequently used graphic organizers/worksheets in a nearby spot so I can easily grab them at any point.  I found these great magnetic holders that I can use!  Click HERE to see them for yourself!
  • Not forget about some great materials and products that I have!!  Things get hidden or pushed into the back of cabinets and I forget about them!  Boo!  So not fun!
  • Put things away right after I use them!  I hate the piles and clutter!
  • Remember to look at my calendar and planner!
Have you seen my other previous posts on organization??  

No comments:

Post a Comment