Saturday, November 30, 2013

What's In My TpT Cart?! (Linky Party)

Have you heard the AMAZING news?! The biggest TpT sale of the year is around the corner!!!!  It is time to prepare the wishlists and start moving things to the "shopping cart" so all you have to do on Monday/Tuesday when you are back at work and still full from all that turkey is just click "check out!"

Too many choices and can't decide??!  You want to be prepared until Christmas break and beyond?!  I have compiled a list of what is in MY cart to help you decide!  Thank you Jenna from Speech Room News for hosting this fun linky party!  Click HERE to jump back to her blog to easily see what your other favorite SLP bloggers have in their carts!


Grammar Dice and Pronoun Pop-Up by The Buckeye Speech Path.  I already have her language dice game and love it!  I love print and ready to go activities!!

Autism File Folder Activity of Familiar Situations {What Should I Do?} by Autism Educators.  I have a few other of their activities that I make into interactive books.  I have several students on the spectrum this year and these activities are create time savors!!

Superhero Sentence Formulation by Speechy Musings.  She has so many of these activities in a variety of themes.  My students love superheroes so I figured I would try this one out first!!

Story Elements Task Cards { Character, Setting, Problem, Solution, Theme } by Teaching With A Mountain View.  I love their task cards!!  I have many students working on this skill.  It will help students with the Story Grammar Marker!!

Sequencing Stories - Common Core Aligned! by Beach Bum Literacy Chick.  I have many students with sequencing goals as well as telling stories using concise and meaningful language goals.  This activity will be perfect for them!

Plus...I have tons of clip art so I can make more products for you in my cart!!!

I was fortunate enough to be able to preview several SLPs' products which I think you will LOVE!!! If I didn't already own them, I would be purchasing them!  They are:

Winter and Holiday Inferencing by The Speech Bubble.

I am still playing around on TpT and going to browse what others are looking at!!  I cannot wait to stock up on materials to last me for a while!!!  I have been busy preparing my store and adding more money saving bundles to help you save even more!! 


Click HERE to view my TpT store!!  Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment