Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monsters Story Recall & Comprehension

One of my most popular products is my Superhero Story Recall & Comprehension.  Since Halloween is approaching, I knew I had to create a recall & comprehension pack that can be used during this time!  Who doesn't love monsters?!  I know my students do!  I have many students working on auditory comprehension: recalling details, sequencing, main idea, compare/contrast, and answering questions.  I have been using my Story Grammar Marker to teach students how to listen for and recall key story elements.  I plan to use this new activity to continue working on these skills!

In this activity:
-Three original stories related to monsters theme

-Graphic organizer to use with all three stories

-Board game and comprehension task cards that can be used with all stories


-Worksheet to promote creativity and elicit conversation

You can access this activity in my TpT store by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment