Tuesday, August 20, 2013

S...Peachy Feedback!

Over the past two day, TONS of you are written amazing feedback in my TpT store.  Thanks you Nicole over at Speech Peeps, your favorite SLP bloggers are linking up and giving back!!
These days, not only do you earn TpT points for providing feedback which can be redeemed for discounts or even free products, but now you can also win!!!  See below if you were my lucky winner.  Also, click the link above to directly get to the linky party and browse through the other SLP bloggers participating to see if you won from them!!!

I will honestly say, this was not an easy decision to make!  But, after going back and forth I made my decision.  How did I make it?  I love feedback which provides insight on how you've used my products.  I also like to hear what aspects of each product you like most so I can make sure I include it in my future products.
Thank you "speurifoy" for that great feedback for my Transportation Expanding Utterances!!!  I love using visuals as well and I am glad they were useful for you!!  Please e-mail me at speechtimefun@gmail.com and let me know which one my TpT products you would like as your prize!

Stay tuned to next month's S...Peachy Feedback linky party to see if you are my next feedback winner!  Keep that great feedback coming!  I do read each and every one!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment