Monday, August 12, 2013

iPad Rules!!! ((FREEBIE!!))

Last year was the first year I brought an iPad into therapy room.  It was a HUGE learning experience.  i got to see the excitement when I took it out, the gains learned from data collection abilities of apps, and even got to see some interesting skills I never knew my students had when it came to technology!

I decided to make a poster with rules for the iPad that I plan to have displayed at all times.  In the beginning of the school year, I will make sure my students understand the rules before they get to use it for the first time.  I will probably do an entire lesson on this.  We can have a discussion and see who can guess what the rules are.  It make take a few times to remind students of the rules but after that, all I will have to do is draw their attention to the sign!  I cannot wait to use these rules this year!!  

This freebie is available for you by clicking HERE!!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment