Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Introducing: iLuv Drawing Vehicles APP!! ((app review!!))

One of my favorite app developers has recently released a brand new app!  Learn with Fun Apps was generous to provide me with a code to try out and show all of you!  However, the thoughts and opinions are all mine :) 


 I LOVE to use this app with my speech and language students!  This app addresses the following speech and language goals:

  • Vehicle vocabulary
  • Following directions
  • Describing
  • Turn taking
  • Compare/Contrast
  • Sequencing
  • Answering and asking questions
  • And so much more!!
Keep reading to learn more about this app!  This app follows the same format as their others (if you are familiar with them).

From the home page, you can click "instructions" which will teach you and/or your students how to use this app.

An adorable cartoon teaches that an outline will be provided for one to draw over with your finger.  Once you are done with each step, just click the "arrow" in the right corner for the next outline.  Once you are ready, time to pick a picture to draw!  This can be found in the "learn to draw" button:
Once you pick a picture from a WIDE variety, it is time to draw!  Just tap on a picture to get started!!

Your students will be provided with their first outline to cover:
Students are taken step by step to add to this picture.  Can you guess what I was drawing?!
Did you guess?!  Here is the picture at the end!  You can still see the outline underneath it.  But now that it is done, when I hit the "arrow" the outline is removed!
Now it is time to use the buttons across the button to add: stickers, background, erase, fun paint, crayon writing coloring in and pencils for writing.
I liked it without coloring in so I left it!  Did you like my fire and water stickers?!  Now that I am done, I clicked the "page arrow" on the bottom left to save the picture to my photos or the photobook which is part of the app:
You can access your photobook and saved pictures from the main page:
Are you loving this app yet?!!  Even better, it is only $1.99!  You can learn more about this app by visiting iTunes!

Do you use these apps yet?! Which one have you tried!  I have the following: animals, people, monsters, and dinosaurs!!  I recommend these apps HIGHLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment