Saturday, December 5, 2009

Explore.org

Dear readers,

Today I want to tell you about a wonderful website called: “Explore”
It has got many resources which can be used in class to show our students the real world we are living in.
Explore is not only good for language lessons but also for Science, History, Geography, but most of all, this site is about Philanthropy …

“explore is a multimedia organization that documents leaders around the
world who have devoted their lives to extraordinary causes. Both educational and
inspirational, explore creates a portal into the soul of humanity by championing
the selfless acts of others”.

A day before I found “Explore”, I was talking to someone about how rare it is to find people who actually care about helping others, and the environment just for the sake of helping.
The society we’re living in is becoming more and more selfish, more and more “me centered”. Explore has shown me a new bean of hope, there are still people who care, there are still people who want to give regardless what they’ll get. For all this, I want to share it with you:
There are many videos, photos and articles. Check it out by clicking the image bellow.



Ps. Don't forget to tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment