Saturday, March 29, 2014

Easter Round Up! (activities, freebies, and more!)

I cannot believe that Easter is around the corner!  It doesn't seem that way with the weather outside, but I don't care!!  It means another season of materials closer to summer!!  Have you pulled out your Easter materials yet?!  If not, are you looking for more?!  I have rounded up all of my materials plus more just for you!  
My Easter Activities:


My Easter FREEBIES and DIY Ideas!
My Favorite Easter Books:



My Favorite Easter Apps:


I hope this round up will help you prepare for the following weeks to come!  I love Easter.  There are so many goals you can address using Easter eggs, bunnies and baskets!  You can easily grab these items at dollar stores too!!  I will try and post soon some dollar store finds for Easter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment