Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Crayon Attributes Sorting Fun!

I don't know about you, but I love sorting activities to teach concepts.  I love to use sentence strips to encourage expanded utterances as they sort.  This way, it targets more than one goal at a time!  For back to school season, I created a fun crayon sorting activity (but can be used any time of the year!)  I chose to target attributes based on the needs of my students!
Using this activity:
-Print and laminate the crayon boxes.  

-Print and laminate the crayons.

-Each box has a sentence strip to use while the students sort the crayons into the correct box.


-Students will sort crayons based on attributes!

***LIKE THIS ACTIVITY?!  LEAVE COMMENTS OR FEEDBACK ON TPT AND I WILL CREATE MORE IN THE FUTURE USING TARGETS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!**

You can access this activity in my TpT store by clicking HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment