Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm an SLP and I cannot live without...

Are you wondering what myself and other SLP bloggers/Tpt Sellers cannot live without?!  Keep reading to find out!
I cannot live without:

  • Coffee: I cannot run without my dose of Dunkin Donuts!  Yes, you see above my Dunkin koozie.  It keeps my iced coffee cold all morning!  You can find them at your local Dunkin Donuts for like $3-4 -- totally worth it!
  • Sharpie markers!  Love them!  They make my organization cute, colorful, and color coded!  I have fine tip for writing fun memos and writing on my calendar/planner.  I have the thick tip for art projects and other DIY ideas I may use in my speech room.
  • My iPhone!  It has my calendar, photos, email, to do lists, and so much more!  I don't know what I would do if I lost it!
  • My laminator.  I love keeping my materials and I do not have to worry about my students ruining them.  It also helps make materials dry erase too!  I got mine YEARS ago at Staples.  You can find better deals on Amazon!
  • Dropbox.  Are you familiar?!  If not, it is a tool/website that allows you to store data.  It is great for backing up data as well as easily transporting data work to home.
  • DVR: ok, this may not have to do with being an SLP but knowing after a hard days work I can come home and catch up on my drama/reality TV, it is a definite motivator!
Those are just some of the MANY things I cannot live without!  

Now lets check out what others have to say:

What can you not live without?!  Join in on the fun and share it on Intagram!!  Use the hashtag #SLPscannotlivewithout to participate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment