Friday, May 2, 2014

What's In My TpT Cart?! (linky party)

Have you heard...TpT is having another HUGE sale to celebrate TpT loving Teachers!
It has now become almost a "tradition" but Jenna over at Speech Room News is hosting a linky party so that all of your favorite SLP bloggers/TpT sellers can share what they are planning on purchasing.  

This may help give you ideas on what to buy (if you don't already know!)  Why buy during a sale?!  You can save up to 28%!! I LOVE SAVING MONEY!!!  Don't you!??!  Check out what is currently in my shopping cart.  I cannot wait to purchase these awesome items during the sale!  They will help me survive the rest of the year and will be able to use them forever in the future!  Yes, even though I make my own stuff, I still purchase awesome products from others!  If they have a great idea that I did not think of myself, why not?!


Nonfiction Texts with English Language Arts Targets {Spring Summer Edition}

I love using nonfiction texts in my therapy sessions.  With common core and pressures from the state on the classroom teachers, they are pushing towards nonfiction in the classrooms.  Any way I can relate with what is going on in the classroom is great for carryover!  I can never have enough materials!  This is a great product from Nicole Allison!

Speechy Musings knows exactly how I like to teach my low functioning students!  This interactive book will be a great addition to my materials for working with this populations!  I love interactive materials, using lots of visuals/symbols, and straight to the point!

Again, Speechy Musings knows how I like to teach!!  I am always looking for more materials to target my older students and skills they need for their academic classrooms.  Cannot wait to get my hands on this one!

I am also planning on purchasing TONS of clip art so I can create more materials for you!  But sorry, that is a surprise!

I have some new products available in my store too that you may be interested in!
I cannot wait for this sale!! I hope you are as excited as I am to purchase some great activities to use with my speech students!



No comments:

Post a Comment