Monday, April 7, 2014

Guest Posting At Classroom Nook - FREEBIE ALERT

Classroom Game Nook

Today I am guest posting over at Classroom Game Nook.  You see, Rachael is a little preoccupied for the moment after giving birth a little less than a month ago to the most precious little girl ever!  Anyway, this is my first guest post EVER, so I am quite thankful for having this opportunity.  I am sharing this fraction domino freebie over there, so you will most definitely want to check it out.




Be sure to set aside a little time, because if you have never visited her blog, you will find yourself immersed in all of the AMAZING activities she has to share.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

Before you go, make sure to enter my Teachers Pay Teachers $25 gift certificate giveaway if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment