Friday, November 29, 2013

BUNDLES BUNDLES BUNDLES...Say What?!

As the big TpT sale approaches, many TpT sellers are busy preparing their stores.  One way that I am preparing my store, is by creating more and more money saving bundles.  Are you thinking, "What are these bundles I keep hearing about?!"
I have gathered activities in various themes and concepts based on what it seems you have been pinning on pinterest, purchasing, or requesting.  I have put them all together in a zip file and making them available together for a discounted price (about 20% off)!!!

Under each bundle description, I have provided which activities from my TpT store are included and provided you with links to check them out individually to see if it is something you would like. **Therefore, no need to purchase those products separately if you are purchasing a bundle.

How can I find these bundles?  
Well, you can go the long route and just scroll through my entire TpT store by clicking HERE.
But...if I had to guess...you want the quickest way to find them!  You can always click HERE or the "bundles" tab in my custom categories (found on the left hand side of my store page).
But since you came all this way and checked out this blog post...why don't I just provide you with a list here to check out?!

My Bundles Currently Available:
Asking & Answering Questions Bundle
Inferencing Bundle
Winter Storybook Companion Bundle
Context Clues Bundle

Woah! That is A TON of bundles!!  Want even better news?!  If you purchase these bundles during the upcoming TpT sale, you will get an EXTRA 28% off!!  Now that is worth celebrating!!  Keep checking back to this post between now and the sale...as I add more bundles to my store, I will update this list!  Looking for a specific bundle?!  Comment below, message me on facebook or email me (speechtimefun@gmail.com)!

No comments:

Post a Comment