Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mr. Jack-o-Lantern Mustache You A Question!

Ahh...I am so excited that I pushed this last one out in time to still prep it and use it before Halloween!  I have so many students this year working on answering wh- questions and expressing using complete utterances.  Well..I have another one for you!
Use this fun, Halloween themed card game to work on answering WH- questions!!  This activity targets who, what, where, and when questions!

Students should take turns picking a card.  They must answer the question on the card.  If they pick the “lose a turn” card, they must lose a turn.  Students can hold onto their cards once they respond to questions correctly.  The student with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner!


Review worksheet is include!

You can access this card game in my TpT store by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment