Monday, December 31, 2012

January Currently

Linking up with Farley's Currently - I LOVE these - probably just because I am snoopy curious about other people's lives.
Listening: It is completely silent in my house (a rare occassion with 6 boys) because hubby took the boys to the hospital to visit his friend's new baby. He wanted to give me some "down time"! Love him!

Loving: Hubby got me a treadmill for Christmas.  Although it was my present, it really is a family present as both hubby and I and all of the boys have been using it faithfully since Christmas.  My 12 year old is putting in a good 3 miles a day while mom (who is seriously out of shape) is happy to get a mile walk in.  Hopefully my time and distance improves, and maybe ski season won't kill me quite as bad this year.  Our first ski trip of the season is scheduled two weekends from now - I can't wait!

Thinking: That vacation is never long enough to do all of the things I want to get done!  I don't have to be back until January 7th, but it still feels like it has flown by and my to do list has barely gotten any smaller.

Wanting: My book order from Amazon to arrrive. I ordered a ton of frog books because we are getting a class pet - a frog of course!  I'm hoping to integrate our new friend with the research unit we will be starting when we go back to school.  I will be posting the unit to TPT but, truthfully, I have barely made any headway yet. Hoping it will be ready for next week - Fingers crossed!

Needing: To go into my classroom without kiddos to get everything back in the order it was in August.  I feel like I can't find anything when I am looking for it and I hate that feeling.

OLW: Focus. I swear - I have ADD sometimes!  I start one project and then get an idea for another.  This year I really want to work on focusing on one thing at a time.  No more multi-tasking.

Hurry on over and link up with Farley. I can't wait to snoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment