Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Listening Fun!

I noticed that my listening packs are my biggest hit at my TpT store.  I wanted to post a new one while the sale is still going on!!

In this file:

Listening for categories game: use the board game with the task cards.  Students should listen to sentence(s) and respond to question eliciting recall.

Color the winter activities:  give each student a copy of the coloring page.  Read the clues to the students and have them determine which picture you are referring to and then they have to remember the colors to use.
Building a snowman sequencing story:  Use this story, the graphic organizer, and sequencing cards to assist students.  Then students can pick a comprehension card to answer questions about the story and related vocabulary.  Each card has a point value.  Once all cards are used, students can add up their points to determine a winner!


 I hope you love this activity pack as much as the others!!!  You can access it HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment