Friday, November 23, 2012

Holiday Sentences! FREEBIE!

I just love the clip art that I have purchased for the holiday season that I decided to make a fun freebie!  My way of thanking all of you for your support and kind words!  You keep me inspired each and every day!

In this download, you will see a fun open-ended board game.  You can use this with the task cards I provided or with any other stimuli!
Each "present" card has a word (various parts of speech). You can have students express the parts of speech or use in a sentence.
Grab this fun freebie HERE!

My other present is that I will be participating in Cyber Monday and Tuesday at TpT!!  Take advantage this opportunity to grab whatever goodies you have been eyeing!!  You can get up to 20% off!!!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment