Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Color By Adjective- FREEBIE!

As I spoke with my colleagues of mine today, many of them are teaching adjectives and find that my speech students are still having difficulty.  I have started working with them using my Fall Describing Fun activity and other activities (Apples to Apples, pictures, stories that incorporate adjectives, and more).  

To continue practicing, I created a fun Halloween themed activity.  My students (any age) love when I take out the crayons, markers, or colored pencils!  They love my "color by ____" activities and so do I.  I found through Google, a fun Halloween coloring page and added fun adjectives.  Once students name items that could be described by that adjective, they may color that part of the picture.  I hope you can benefit from this fun freebie!
Grab this fun freebie here!  Please comment if you download and use!

No comments:

Post a Comment