Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lesson Plans from Explore.org



Dear Readers,

I recently received a new e-mail from Explore.org.

I'm sharing their massage with you:



"Dear Hannie,

Hope all is well.I wanted to let you know about a new feature of explore.org – exploreeducation! We have recently launched a new set of lesson plans writtenfor the K-12 classroom. They fulfill grade level national standards,and the plans accompany explore's films. The films document people whohave made a difference around the world, and you can watch them here:http://explore.org/education/We'd love it if you could share the plans with your readers and felloweducators. And, please share the link with us if you do!Thanks very much, and feel free to shoot me an email with any questions.
Best,
Jon Kolker
explore.org"

I've written about this site quite many times already, and I intend to keep on sharing with you what they are up to. It is a site which I'm very proud to support since its main objective is helping others in any way they can. Their materials are excellent. They have great quality pictures and videos which you can use in your lessons. Better than that, you now have the lesson plans ready as well.

Explore and Enjoy!

All the best,

Hannie

No comments:

Post a Comment