Friday, August 7, 2009

Pilgrims course - Canterbury

As I've written before, I spent the last two weeks of July in England taking a course called : "Methodologies and Language for primary teachers" well, it couldn't be more appropriated to my needs!

The course was very intense and my trainer was very demanding. She's made those two weeks look like a month of work.. if not more..

In the following days I'll be writing some reports on the things I felt were more interesting such as the approaches to multiple intelligences in language learning, the CLIL Process when teaching; Brain Gym, VAKOG...

It may all sound like Chinese right now but I'll try to make a nice and easy summary of some of these very interesting aspects of Language learning/teaching.

I'm glad to be back to "teaching frenzy"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment